No Products in the Cart
The Mini Wonder Clip sports a fine point which makes it perfect for any application requiring absolute precision. Miniature patchwork, doll clothes, appliqué or any other requirement for holding small sections of fabric together while still leaving room to manipulate your project for sewing.
Think of how difficult it is to hold binding around a very tight corner on your project. For this and so many other sewing challenges Clovers Mini Wonder Clip simply means “Problem Solved”.
What does it do?
Wonder Clips are the absolute best choice for holding sewn materials together during the creative process.
Quilt bindings, hems, piping, seams, etc., can all be held in place while sewing. Don’t forget, no pin marks in leather, delicate, or vinyl/laminate type fabrics. They are equally perfect for knitters when joining side seams, sleeve insertions, and sleeve seams. For crafters, they are like having a “third hand” that can hold any craft material securely in position while the project is manipulated.
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles, and heavy-weight fabrics.
– The small size works well with miniature patchwork, doll clothes, and all work that requires holding pieces together in tight sections.
– It is helpful when holding a curved line or for a short distance.
– Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped to the floor.
• Precision clipping
• Small and light
• Works well with sergers
• As a marking for pieces of fabric
• Comes with a 5/7/10mm scale
Though small, the Mini Wonder Clips have the same number of projections and clipping power as the regular Wonder Clips.
This is a pack of 20 mini wonder Clips