European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness.
The 185 dress-weight linen is Merchant & Mills go-to linen for all dress-making. It is a great match for all of Merchant & Mills patterns, dresses, tops and loose-fitting trousers. It is suitable for all of the patterns in their Workbook.
This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. 185 linen collection is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- Fabric: 100% linen The linen is Oeko-Tex certified. The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
- Fabric Width: 143cm
- Fabric Weight: 185gsm
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non-bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Dark colours may bleed initially so wash separately. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Fabric is €34.50 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
- Fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need a matching thread please let us know in the comments