Curled Cotton from Katia Fabrics is a knit fabric with a tight mini boucle, with a very special look and feel.
Similar to terry cloth, it is interesting and popular for making modern, contemporary baby clothes.
- Fabric: 100% cotton with The STANDARD 100 certification by OEKO-TEX®
- Fabric Width 185 cm
- Fabric Weight 205gsm
- Fabric is €19 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
- fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need matching thread please let us know in the comments
- Jersey needle, SUK ballpoint, thickness: 70/80.
- Increase the pressure of the presser foot or use an even-feed walking foot.-If you have an overlock machine, ideal for all types of seam, adjust the differential feed until you see that the fabric is not pulling.
- machine wash at 30′ before cutting and sewing. Cool iron.