Cocoknits Colourful Triangle Stitch Markers are perfect as they stick up from the work so it’s easy to get the needle tip into the corner for transferring to the other needle.
The subdued rainbow of Earth Tone Triangles (6 colours total) can accommodate different needle sizes 1-9 mm/US 0-13.
These markers are made of nylon coated steel. Each set includes:
- Large stitch markers fit US 13 / 9 mm needles or smaller (3 of each colour)
- Medium stitch markers fit US 10 / 6 mm needles or smaller (3 of each colour)
- Small stitch markers fit US 6 / 4 mm needles or smaller (3 of each colour)
Contained in a triangle-shaped kraft box with removable top. 54 markers total.
How to Use
Triangle markers are helpful when working lace or YO patterns because the points hold the “stitch to be” in place.
- A lot of people find them more comfortable because the flat edge is flush along your fingers unlike the curve of a circle.
- For many, the points make them faster to slip from one needle to the next.
- They cling to the Cocoknits Maker’s Keep or any magnet