This soft and comfortable jersey fabric has a wolf print design and is the perfect fabric for sewing T-shirts or pants for babies and kids. It is a cotton jersey fabric with 5% elastane for comfort and flexibility.
In Katiaś 23/24 Fall/Winter Textures sewing pattern magazine you’ll find the perfect patterns for this T-shirt jersey fabric.
- Fabric: 95% Cotton 5% elastane
- Fabric Width 145-150 cm
- Fabric Weight 210gsm
- Fabric is €19 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
- fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need a matching thread please let us know in the comments
- Jersey needle, SUK ballpoint/ thickness: 70/80
- Sew with low tension in the top thread of the sewing machine and a small stitch so that, when you pull the seams, the backstitch does not break.
- Avoid pulling the fabric when sewing so that the seams do not stretch.
- If you have an overlock machine, ideal for all types of seams, adjust the differential feed until you see that the fabric is not pulling.
- Hem with a twin jersey needle.
- Steam or wash before cutting and sewing.