French Terry Dots Stars – Katia Fabrics is a circular knit in grey with small moons and stars in black. This knit fabric is made from a viscose blend, a natural fibre with an excellent soft handle and good drape.
This makes the fabric ideal for sewing garments like dresses and jackets. Furthermore, due to it being a knitted fabric, it is slightly elasticated and therefore has a greater degree of comfort. The outer side is lightly brushed, giving it a wonderful handle.
- Fabric: 82% Viscose 15% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Fabric Width 140cm
- Fabric Weight 225 gsm
- wash on a 30′ machine wash
- Fabric is €21,50 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
Fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need matching thread please let us know in the comments
- Jersey needle, SUK ballpoint, thickness: 70/80
- Stretch needle, ballpoint, thickness: 70/80
- Sew with low tension in the top thread of the sewing machine and a small stitch so that, when you pull the seams, backstitch does not break. Avoid pulling the fabric when sewing so that the seams do not stretch.
- If you have overlock machine, ideal for all types of seam, adjust the differential feed until you see that the fabric is not pulling.
- Hem with a twin jersey or stretch needle.
- If you are making garments with crimps or pleats, reinforce them with a backstitch.