With this vivid yellow dry oilskin the finish is drier and crisper than other oilskins with a matt appearance. Hand wash only, use a cool setting on your iron. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags and accessories
- Fabric Width 150cm
- Fabric Weight 245gsm
- Fabric:100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Fluorocarbon free.
- Country of origin; UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- Fabric is €37,00 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
Fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities