A classic utility cotton basketweave in Olive.
This is a soft but strong cotton canvas that would be suitable for bag making, coats, jackets, and trousers that require some structure like Merchant & Mills Eve pattern
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 150 cm
- Fabric Weight: 300gsm
- Wash at 30/40 degrees.
- Fabric is €19,50 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
- fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need a matching thread please let us know in the comments
Always pre wash your fabric before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight cotton into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases within the cloth, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your cotton in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the cotton already wet.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.