Petrol Garden Party Linen/Cotton Merchant & Mills is a European laundered linen, that is tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn-dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven. The linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
A classic soft linen/cotton gingham that is suitable for dresses, tops, trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- Fabric is €36,50 per meter, price listed is per 10cm
- The fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- 52% Linen & 48% Cotton Oeko-Tex certified.
- Fabric Width: 150cm
- Fabric Weight: 210gsm
- Pattern repeat:5.5cm.
- Check size: 2.5cm x 2.75cm
- washing - machine washable 30' with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again. Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.