This is a coupon, size 110 x 100cm
A special double-sided quilted Indian cotton. With Dew Block on one side and Cara Block on the other sandwiching cotton wadding with a quilted diamond stitch to hold everything together. This cloth would be ideal as a simple quilted jacket, an Orton bag, cushions, or simply binding the edges to make a quick quilt.
- 110cm wide, wadding 100cm wide.
- 12.8oz, 438gsm.
- 100% organic cambric cotton block print (wadding normal cotton).
- Made in India
- Due to the nature of the natural dying process, there might be some colour variation on the light base colour.
- As Merchant & Mills’ Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For a couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
*Please note the wadding is slightly narrower than the block printed cloth.
If you would like matching thread please let us know in the comments.