A beautiful handloom indigo denim with a bright red and white selvedge.
Suitable for trousers, dungarees and jackets. It would be perfect for Merchant & Mills Quinn trousers and the Arbor jacket.
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
- Fabric Width: 78 cm
- Fabric Weight: 345gsm
- Wash at 30/40 degrees.
- Fabric is €23,50 per metre, the price listed is per 10cm
- fabric will be cut into 1 continuous piece when ordering multiple quantities
- if you need a matching thread please let us know in the comments
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- As Merchant & Millsś Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.